Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The "real" January 4th: Charlie in Forsythe

Well Hey Y'all, 
Well just to say it is really getting cold now! I really don't like it. But that happens. 
Well off to my week. 
Monday after emailing we went off and did our shopping and just the normal missionary p-day things. 
Well just to say we had a fun District P-Day Activity. We played soccer and Frisbee. You could tell we got tired at the end of the day because we ended up in a circle talking. That was pretty funny. 
Never thought that would ever happen. 
Tuesday we had district meeting. That was so much fun. Elder Hiller(our District leader) Had an amazing Training. It just made me laugh. We had to film this one because he used it with surfing that tied into missionary work and the gospel. I really enjoyed that. 
Then we all went to subway and had lunch. That was so much fun. Well just to say I think I can sleep anywhere. Sister Goade and I only had a 20 minute drive and I fell asleep. Sister Goade thinks it is so funny. Well we went out with Elder and Sister Finlinson. That was so much fun. We got invited to dinner at a less active's house. It was so much fun. We also got to talk to her daughter who isn't a member and we just listen to her story about what has happened in her life. It truly was amazing. We really learned a lot about her. We are planning on coming maybe 1 a month. But it will be great no matter what happens. Our appointments didn't work out so we just went calling and tried doing phone lessons which didn't' work either. 
Wednesday it rained and rained. This is just crazy! I can't even believe it. Well today we just had one of those normal days trying people. Also we where trying not to get wet, but you know how that goes. 
Thursday was the Mission Leadership Counsel. That was so much fun. We learned a lot of what the Church wants us to do. I know this is truly going to help us out a lot. Well just to say it rained a lot. We had a shorter meeting because President wanted the missionaries who had a long drive back home to be in by 6pm. Yep we had lock down at 6pm. Well just to say after MLC we had a lot of fun with the missionaries talking. President Cottle was really happy. He made a lot of jokes. Well just to say after MLC we went to see our favorite people! Bill and Bernice. I just love them. When we got there they asked us what we wanted for dinner, Pizza or Chicken. Of course we picked Pizza. It was so good. I loved it. 
Well we went home and had an hr to watch Meet the Mormons. We watch some of the bonus material. Did you know that David Archuleta was on his mission when he sang the last song on meet the Mormons. But his music video is when he was home for a couple of months. 
That was so cool to learn. 
So just to say President Cottle got a shirt that said this, "JEET YET?" "NAW JU?" "NAW JUNTO?" " AIGHT"  okay email me and tell me what you think it says! 
You got to love the south! I will give you the answer next week and let you know what it says. 
Friday we had a normal day. Trying people and having those amazing lessons like always. 
Saturday we got to help Briana with Dixie's party. That was so much fun. They got a bounce house. Dixie  was so excited and couldn't wait to get up there. Well just to say that was so much fun. Also we went to see an investigator and she was so happy to see us. She told us that she really missed us. That made us feel really good inside. 
Sunday was truly amazing. I can't believe it. Just to I just love the change I get to study in the morning before Church. When I got to church the Testimonies went along with what I study. Wow I couldn't believe it. I know that at that time Heavenly Father wanted me to know something at that time. It made me feel so good inside. 
Well just to say we had 37 at Church and we didn't even have a Linger longer. Woot Woot! 
Well Dixie had her little party and the kids where so much fun. You know me I was getting those kids so excited and trying to get them involved with a lot of the activity's. We took a lot of pictures at the photo booth. After words I was getting attack with balloons. That was so much fun. I just love being able to make the kids have fun. No matter what I get stuck doing with them. Well just to say it came to Presents and Dixie Grabbed the Elders gift and she pulls it out and yells BEER. a.k.a It was a plastic soda can. We all laughed. She couldn't stop saying it. 
Well Sister Goade and I started getting our training's ready for Zone Training Meeting this week. I can't wait. 
Thoughts for the week
Place the wisdom of the Lord above your own wisdom. 

You have the SAVIOR of the World on Your Side. If you seek his help and follow his Directions, how can you fail?
Alma 36:24 
Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

I sure do love ya! I hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for all you do; I hope you have the best day of your entire life. 
Sir Charlie Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment