Tuesday, February 23, 2016

She's home....Kallie arrives safely in Salt Lake City, Utah

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Can't begin to express how I felt when I saw that girl at the top  of the escalator.  We were standing there with several other missionary families and they all laughed when I shrieked, "Sissy!"  Since I was a missionary mom, I was allowed to be on the other side of the rope and immediately ran and hugged the stuffing out of my girl!  So wonderful to have her home.

Because Kallie's flight was 30 minutes early, Lonnie didn't make it to the airport so we met her at Sizzler in Bountiful.  We had a great time!  Kallie regaled us with tales from her mission while Lonnie added her two cents worth.  And of course, my two oldest daughters, had to perform "Pants on the Ground."  At least they waited until the parking lot to do that.  I'm sure their dad was rolling his eyes in Heaven.  :)  



















No comments:

Post a Comment