Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Crazy Weird Week: Charlie, January 18th

Hey all Y'all, 
Well you may have noticed yesterday was a holiday, so I am emailing today. I am just going to get started off with my email. 
Monday was pretty amazing. We just had a very nice relaxing Monday. Well we went to John and Briana's for FHE. So guess what? I was able to help someone with their Family History! That was so much fun. I was really excited for that. Mom you should have seen me. I was going crazy! You would of been very proud of me helping out. It was just the best. I know that I was prepared before my mission when I had that calling at home as a youth and I had a wonderful mom who helped me out as well. Before John and Briana's we had dinner with the Englands. They are a family in the Gray ward. Brother England is the High council man in our group and they wanted to feed us before the transfer ended. We went to Big Chick. It was good. 
Tuesday we had our amazing District meeting! It was so good. I really enjoyed it. Sister Goade gave an amazing training on Christlike attributes and then I gave one on Charity and Love. It went so well together. It was so cool. Well after words we just had a normal day after words. Later that night we went to see sister Upshaw. She is amazing. It is so fun to go over and talk with her because she tells us so much. We both learn from each other. After words we went to Bill and Bernice! I love them so much. They make my night when ever things aren't going through.  They love when we come over. They sometimes get worry when we don't come over to say hi. They make sure we stop by and see them before we go in. 
Wednesday we had exchanges in Gray! I was able to go to Gray again. It truly was the best! We had pizza with them. It was so good. I got to have the chance to see a less active they have there who has a house that is a tree house. I don't have pictures,( my bad.) but it was so cool. 
We were able to support someone and went to a basket ball game. It was so cool. They won!! They had a player who was on fire. She was shootings hoops after one another. 
Well after a bit we just had the feeling and went to Walgreen's to get sister Goade's hoodie she wanted and we found someone and had a nice talk with her. It was so cool! It sounded like she wanted to learn even more. It was so cool!
Thursday we switched back and had our amazing lessons with our recent convert Briana and Ms.Hoyt!! They are just on fire. Ms.Hoyt had back surgery  in November and was moving great. She told us she felt great. Later that night we had a lesson with Connie. She made us Hot Coco. She wanted us to say warm while we where talking with her. She is amazing. We talked about Service. And just to say that was truly amazing! We also before Connie's we had a lesson with Charles for a few minutes until he went up to his room. But things are going well with him. 
Friday we had our Weekly Planning. A lot went on this day. It wasn't one of those days I enjoyed. It was super sad to see how things went on. I really had a hard time. Things that I know that my savior has helped me with. Well Just to say I found out that I found out that I have a wart on my foot. Just to say it really has bugged me  a lot this transfer so we finally called the Mission Doctor. So pretty soon it is going to be removed. 
Well after that the day just fell down. We ended up having to talk with the Elders. I was having such a hard time I asked for a blessing. Just to say I am so grateful for the Priesthood that the men hold in our church. I really know that my Heavenly Father was telling me things that I needed at this time. So my day ended really happy. Thanks to an amazing Companion and the Elders and my Heavenly Father. 
Saturday we had a cool thing happen to us. We headed out to see an investigator and just had a bad feeling about going in so we decided to go to our next place. Well we drove past her good friends house and the Elders and John where their building her pump house. Just to say they where grateful we came because they needed something at Wayne's house. So we went down and got what they needed and went back and helped them out for a bit. Just to say Sister Goade and I helped do service in our missionary Clothes. It was so much fun. 
Later that day we went to another investigators and her great granddaughter was so excited we where coming. So she drew us 4 pictures on the back of frozen pictures. It was so cute. 
Well after words we went to see Sister Upshaw. When we got there; there was 2 police cars. We found out that their was someone who was robbed at gun point. It was crazy. 
Sunday we had a Multi-Stake Conference! It was so cool! they had 14 states watching it. SE 
The cool part is that we got to sit behind President and Sister Cottle and their family! They meeting was so amazing! I loved Elder Hales talk. He talked about families and how we should have our own Personal Study, but have  a Companion and Family study. That we should pray, read the scriptures! It touched me so much. Knowing I really want to take this into my future family. 
After words we at lunch at the Finlinson's! They made sloppy joes! It was so good! We also got a phone call from Bernice at night time wondering if we where going to stop by. It was so cute. So went went over and had a nice talk with her and Bill. 

Well Yesterday we had a good day. Got a lot of things done in our amount of time. We had a lot of extra time. 
Later that night we went to John and Briana's for FHE! We learned how to gain our own Testimony. He asked us if there was any thing we had to work for to get something. It was so cool how he tied it into the lesson. 
A quote that hits me says " Your personal testimony of light and truth will not only bless you and your posterity here in mortality, but it will also accompany you throughout all eternity." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

I love how we can take our testimony with us after this life. It is truly amazing. That we can strengthen it so much for others to gain a stronger testimony as well. 
Thought 
2 Nephi 31:20
 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
Ponderize 
Mormon 9:21  
 Behold, I say unto you that whoso believeth in Christ, doubting nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it shall be granted him; and this promise is unto all, even unto the ends of the earth. 
 I love y'all! I hope you have a wonderful week! Have the best day of your entire life. 
Know that Heavenly father loves you and is proud of you! 

Talk to Y'all next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment