Monday, August 10, 2015

Charlie

Last week got away from me.  The girls are doing great and enjoying their missions.
Here is Charlie's post for the week:
Well hey Y'all
Well this week has been super amazing!!!
Well Monday we of course went shopping but a member that knew Sister Richardson took us out to eat and we went shopping at Wal-Mart!!

Well just to say I am loving this area!!
The lord does work in mysterious ways!!!
Tuesday we had our last District meeting with my district. Super sad. but that happens when you have 2/4 missionaries in your district who are going home.
Well after district meeting we did some service. And guess what I did. . . ????
I got to clean the bathroom.  I was super excited!! You know how excited I get when I clean the bathrooms at home.

Well we sure did have a great time cleaning. We are going  back to help with painting the bathroom upstairs next!!!

Well just to say Thursday was super amazing as well. We did  some yard work and I got to weed the Garden. It was super amazing. After a while we where done it started sprinkling but, after we had an amazing lesson with Jacqulin it started pouring rain!!! Awww we where like wet dogs when we got into our car!! But we drove really slow to our dinner appointment. But when we got to the house we knocked and we stood there for a couple of seconds when  we heard!! You don't have to stand it the rain come in. Of course she looks to my companion and says when the door is open you can open the screen door and come in.
So we got in there and they gave us a towel to dry off.

Well Friday was super strange to plan for week 6!!! Man Transfers are coming so fast!!!
but we had an amazing day. Even thou we where inside planning for the week; we got so much done after words.
I am just saying, when you put the lord in your life and have the faith that he can help you see the people you need to see it will happen!!

Well Saturday our ward had an activity at the lake. It was super fun!! The Elders and Sisters we just talked with those who didn't want to go into the water.
It was super fun and I got a lot of pictures!!!
Well Sunday was super fun. We had a little fun in Preach My Gospel class. Because it was 2 of the 4 missionaries last Preach my gospel.
Well it was pretty fun. It rained while we where inside. but that was a good thing.
Well Quote for this week!!

 Joshua 1: 9 
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Well I hope you have a wonderful week!! I love you all!! Thanks for all you do!! You are amazing!!! I pray for you everyday!!!

Talk to you next week!!! :) :) :) ☺☺☺☺πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘©πŸ‘©




No comments:

Post a Comment