Monday, August 31, 2015

Charlie's better week

Charlie had a much better week than last.  She was definitely more bubbly today than last week.  She sounded like her typical self.  She told me that she has learned some important things from her trials and that she is grateful for that very rough week.  What a great example she is to me!  I need to take a page out of her book and spend more time being grateful for some of my not so wonderful experiences.

Here's Charlie's post for the week:

Well Hey Y'all,
Well this week has been very interesting!! So of course we had a lot of rain!! Wasn't that bad but I had to chance my shoes yesterday because they got really muddy!!

Well just to say this week went by super fast/slow!! We bumped into a lot of people this week!! 
So the pretty cool thing is one of our investigators wanted reading material after we taught the first lesson! So we gave him a book of mormon. The next week we came back and he told us that he had been reading it! Then told us that the book of mormon does go hand and hand with the bible. 
Right there I was shocked. Never has any of my investigators has told me that they know that it goes hand and hand with the bible. It was pretty cool!!
Well Book of Mormon class was just wonderful!! I had just a wonderful time!! We are in Mosiah!! I just love King Benjamin and how he can help us out!! We have a pretty good class that comes!! 
Well the week went on and we went by the elders apartment to see one of our investigators. Wow. We came at the wrong time. There was yelling and screaming by the pool. So our investigator was told by her boss if anything happens( load noises) I want you to call the law!! So she did. 5 poilce cars came and it was so horrible. We left to get something for Julie and then came back So the good thing is that we missed the whole police action!! 
But the Elders do live in not a good area!! 

Well one day we where walking around and this lady was outside weeding her garden. So we walked over there and I offered to help her. She looked at us and said no your in a skirt. I told her that I have done it in the past. But she still told us no and then asked who we were. We had a great talk. She said when ever we are in the area to come back and talk with her. 
But I was really sad that i couldn't help weed. ( you know me I jus love getting my hands dirty!!!) 

Sunday we had a linger longer afterwords. It was so good. I made a jello to bring. Everyone loved it!! But that night we had decided as a district. SO the North Augusta Area!! That we where going to sing at Zone Conference!! AWWWW!! I can't wait!! It is going to be super amazing!! 
Preach My Gospel was super amazing! I taught it!! Using your time wisely!! Then after words we had plans to see this couple that we always see on Sundays!!! And we left 3 minutes before the elders. And we are almost there and guess who is right behind us when we get to the house. THE ELDERS!! Well I believe we just had great minds to see them. They loved that both of us had the same idea to come and see them. 

Well this week has been super amazing!! Well I hope you have a great week!!! 
Well I love you all!!! 
Have the best day of your entire life!! :) 
# Almost been out for 7 months!! 🌹😉👍✋👏😃🎆🎇🎊🎉🎉🎆🎆🎇🎉🎇😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃☺😊🐒🌼😃😃
Service with a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment