Monday, August 17, 2015

Charlie

Well hey y'all,
Well this week was super crazy. Well said good bye to a lot of people. Well the sad thing on Monday we where in our area trying to see our investigators. After a while we went to our car. ( okay so it is 9:00 pm) And sister Richardson starts the car and it doesn't start. Well we tried 5 minutes later. Nothing!! so we called members, The Elders and then we called one more member and the good thing was she was in our area!!
Well just to say our car started!!! Super good thing!! Well also we had our milkshakes like our normal Monday!!!  
Well Tuesday I had my 6 Months!!! Super cool!!! 
Well Guess where i went for dinner Beamie's!! It was super good!!! I found a sign that had Foster's on it!! So I took a picture!!! 

Well then we went and had dessert!!! We ate at Bollweevil!! Their desserts are so good!! They are the best!!! I had Death by Chocolate Cheese cake!!! 

Well we had food truck and it was amazing!!! just love helping out with that!!!  
Well on Thursday we had Zone Training!! Super fun after words we went out to eat and Sister Richardson bought everyone milkshakes. Wow it was super cool!!! The people where super surprised how many shakes she was getting. We got 20!! Crazy!!! 

Well after words we went and did some more missionary work. 

Well then the time came on
Saturday!! Waiting to see what was going to happen!! knowing that Sister Richardson was leaving to go home. So I waited my name was not called to Pack!! YES!!!!!! I am staying. I will be getting my new companion Tuesday(  sotomorrow) . The good thing was she has been out for more than 12 weeks!! So this means..... I am the Senior Companion!!! Wow didn't think that was going to happen so soon!!! 

Sunday!! Wow that was such a hard day!! Saying good bye to a companion you have just loved was not the best!! 
The worst thing is they had the closing song in sacrament meeting as God be with you till we meet again. Wow that was not my best closing song voice. Knowing I was in mixed emotions and that my companion was going home. Well I went to a new area for 2 days. So I can have a companion. But knowing that it wasn't going to be the same. 

Well quote for the week!!  Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a clove of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

I love you guys!! Have an amazing week!! 


#6 months, # new companion, # Senior Compnaion, # Crazy week!!!!!☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


I have met the dearest people from Charlie's mission.  They keep sending me pictures and updates, which I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment