Monday, June 8, 2015

Lonnie...



Well, family and friends!

This week will be a quickey. We are still seeing miracles, despite not being able to work in our area full-time for 2 weeks. Cute little Hector Javier was baptized this Saturday and confirmed yesterday. His grandpa now wants to hear the discussions as well. So now we begin the journey....well.....continue....that process of uniting the whole family. His grandma, Mirna, is SO happy to have her family members finally have that desire to know the truth she knows. :)

I am still increasing in love for our investigators. One of them is our age and studies at the university in San Salvador. Her name is Kate and from the very moment I first met her, I knew I was here for her family. Yesterday when we went to visit her, she shared the sad news that her grandfather is very ill and is approaching death. Because of the things I have experienced on the mission, I could testify to her of God's plan and provide the comfort and support she needed. 

I am so grateful for every challenge that we face and expecially for those that I've had thus far in my life. I could not have the knowledge that I have now of God's love and His infinite and perfect Atonement if it weren't for the hardships in my life. I love my Savior and I love serving as a special witness of Him here in this blessing country of El Salvador (and Belize!). I will forever remember and cherish these moments here.

HAve a wonderful week and look for God's hand in your daily lives! It's there!


Love Always,

Hermana McCulloch

No comments:

Post a Comment