Monday, June 1, 2015

Hospital Stay for Lonnie

Lonnie's companion has been in the hospital this past week so Lonnie has been hanging out with her. She only sent me an email this week: no mass email.  She sounds good and upbeat considering she's been stuck in the hospital.  She didn't say why her companion has been hospitalized and when they are leaving the hospital.

Here are a few excerpts:
Just wanted to let you know, even though I was in the hospital--two hours away from our area, I still was teaching the gospel. Over the phone. In fact, miracle of the week! One of our investigators, Hector is his name, will be getting baptized this weekend! We have been praying and fasting like crazy that his father will give him permission to be baptized, and finally his grandma (who is a member) called us up to tell us that he finally signed on Tuesday! :D Yeah, yeah! And I had a couple of other really exciting lessons with a few of our investigators who are progressing to making the same step.

It sure is an exciting time in the Santa Eugenia! We are seeing miracles everyday--no matter where we are and each and every day is just strengthening my testimony that I need to be here. Changes is next week though, so I am hoping and praying that I get to stay!


No comments:

Post a Comment