Monday, October 5, 2015

Transfers

Well Tuesday was our Transfer day!! So President Cottle kind of spoiled it in the Trainers meeting!! He called my name and another sisters name saying we are getting a Trio!! So I thought and then realized I already know my companion!! The only one who is going to be a Sister Training leader who is being transferred!! 

So just to let you know when they pulled up our slide we all got up and gave a group hug and then sat by each other!! 
Awww!! I can't believe I am in a Trio again!! This is my third Trio!! I just think Heavenly Father knows I can just handle the Trios!! So my new area is Forsyth!! I already love it!! My area covers where Fried Green Tomatoes is filmed!! I think that is super cool!! I never thought that would happen!! Ever in my life!! 

So my Companions
Sister Foster- She is from Hoper Utah has a sister out on a mission in Michigan! Yep Ben she is serving in your mission! 
Also funny thing we found out Tuesday night!! Her Grandpa ( starts with a M) Is brothers with Grandpa Foster. I couldn't believe it!  I think it is so cool! 
Sister Goade- She is from Washington! But has been living in Utah ( Lehi) for a couple of years! 
The thing that hit me so strong is that both of our fathers past away! So we have a little in common. Something we can talk about and feel even closer! That is truly a blessing to have around!  
Sister Foster and I are training Sister Goade! She is super amazing!! 

So one cool thing we have a deaf Investigator! So that means Sister McCulloch is learning ASL! so right now i have the ABC down! now I just need to get some words! 

Well General Conference! WOW! That was amazing!!! Elder Hollands and President Nelson's talks where just amazing!! We watch conference at the Macon building! So we had a pretty good size group and the assistants to the president so Elder Owens after the talks asks us how do you feel right now!! Wow that is all I could say!! They where really inspired!! 

Well I am so grateful for this gospel and to have a living Prophet on this Earth! Who leads and guides us! 

I am so grateful for all of you!! I hope you have a great day!! 

Talk to you all next week!! 
Have the best day of your entire life!! 
Also mom I got some decorations up for the holidays!! 
Sister McCulloch, Sister Goade, and Sister Foster

The Whistlestop Cafe from Fried Green Tomatoes

Forsyth, Georgia is just northwest of Macon on I-75.  There are about 3800 people in this Georgia town. A lot of the movie, "Fried Green Tomatoes" was filmed here.  It's a beautiful place!



No comments:

Post a Comment