Monday, October 26, 2015

Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you

Sounds like Charlie had an amazing week.  So proud of my little Georgia peach and her wonderful companions!

Hey Y'all, 
Wow this week was amazing!! So many great things happen!! Just to start out I am so grateful that I was able to be here in the Georgia Macon Mission!! 
Don't know what I would have done with out serving a mission! 
Well Monday was super good!! Took a little Cat nap and wrote some letters!! 
Well just to say we heard a knock at the door and guess what... It was the elders giving us some Pumpkin cheese cake!! It was so good!! We had it gone in less then 20 seconds!! 

Well Tuesday we  had District meeting!! Super cool!! 
Mosiah 2: 36
 And now, I say unto you, my brethren, that after ye have known and have been taught all these things, if ye should transgress and go contrary to that which has been spoken, that ye do withdraw yourselves from the Spirit of the Lord, that it may have no place in you to guide you in wisdom’s paths that ye may be blessed, prospered, and preserved
Just thinking about that was so cool!! Knowing that we are preserved for a certain time!! We had to be here with the people that are around us. That we go on missions at the right time for us. 

Well Wednesday we had exchanges again!! Woot Woot!! It was super fun!! Before exchanges we had a great lesson with C_____!! So guess what I said my first prayer in Sign Language!! It was so cool!! He told me that I did really well for my first time!!  I felt so good inside to know that I was able to learn that so quick and to really understand him! Just saying the gift of tongues is so real!! 
Well Thursday We had lessons with investigators!! Super fun!! I have to say I did get about 3 bites on my legs!! NOOOOOOO!!! I hate when they bite me!! I still need my legs to heal from the bites right now!! Well I did put some of that cream on my legs!! Sooo good!! 
Friday of course was our Weekly Planning!! It was so good!! 
Saturday we decided to walk to our appointment!! It was amazing!! I just enjoyed it!! Getting our fresh air in! Also we even ran over a mile that morning!! And walked for about 6 minutes around our apartment complex! It was the best!! Well we had another lesson with C____ and yes he had me say the prayer again. He said that he just likes my prayers!! That is super amazing!! I just love signing!!!! 
Well around 9 some of the members took us and the Elders to Breakfast!! We had all you can eat!! It was so good!! We had Shoneys!! I just loved it!! 

Alright Sunday!! 
Wow Sunday was amazing!!! 
So we needed a few things to reach our goals! We really prayed to reach them. And Guess what!!!
When you Ask with faith the lord is going to help you out!! 
So Sunday morning We woke up and got ready for church. Well I was speaking so I curled my hair again!! It went so well!! I got told that I answered somebody's prayer. I spoke on the Law of The Fast!! It was so amazing to prepare on and to speak on right before Fast Sunday!! 
Well after words was amazing!! The lord works in His ways!! So we go out to these apartments! Just in 20 minutes we taught 2 lessons, got a new investigator and got 2 referrals!! The greatness when you have a trio!! We had 5 investigators at church!! Just to it was so cool!! I have never been so happy in my life to see those children of God there!! I know that Heavenly Father was so happy that they made the choose to come!!  
One of our investigators said she could hardly even  recognize me because I curled my hair!! 
Well later on after we had dinner we just saw many miracles happened that we couldn't have done by our self. We knew that the lord was putting his hand into our day!! 
It was so amazing!! I never thought how happy I was when we got home!! Knowing that we needed to thank Heavenly Father for all that he has given us!! It was so cool!! 
Well just to say the Trio is getting Closer and closer each day we are together!! 
I am so grateful for them so much!! 

Thought for this week! 
Doctrine and Convents 50:24 
That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.
And again, verily I say unto you, and I say it that you may know the truth, that you may chase darkness from among you;

I love you so much!! Thanks for all you do!! I hope you have an amazing week!!
 Keep Smiling!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Also I hope you have a wonderful Happy Halloween!! 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
Have the best day of your entire life!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment