Monday, September 28, 2015

Charlie

Charlie is being transferred.  She has been called as a trainer and a Sister Training Leader.  She is so excited, as you will be able to tell from her post.  Enjoy


Hey Y'all,
So just to get to the point!! I am being Transferred, Training a new missionary and I am going to be a Sister Training leader!!
Super Crazy right!!!
Well this week has been super crazy!!
Well this week was a fun week of service!! We helped this older lady who had a fall this week as well! So she called us to help her out!! We got to help her out with preparing food! One of her friends daughter's is getting married so she was a little behind on food so she asked us. I was so grateful that we where able to help her out. I learned great tips towards cooking!! Some of the things she made I think I might just make for myself when I get home.
Well just to say it is super sad to say good bye to North Augusta, but I know that I am needed somewhere else!
Well this week so on Wednesday evening is when Sister Edgington and I found out that Elder Scott passed away! We found out from our  book of Mormon class! I was shocked when they told us!
Well this week went by super fast!! I can't believe we are in another transfer!! But great things will come our way!!
Well just to say I totally knew that President Dieter F. Uchtdorf was going to speak!! His talk was amazing in the General Womens meeting!!
I love what he said!!
God didn’t design us to be sad. He created us to have joy! So if we trust Him, He will help us to notice the good, bright, hopeful things of life. And sure enough, the world will become brighter. No, it doesn’t happen instantly, but honestly, how many good things do? …
Totally true! We are here to have joy and trust in him!!

Well next week I will let you know how things go!! Who is going to be the new sister I am going to be with!! I sure do love you guys!!
Sister CharLynn McCulloch




No comments:

Post a Comment