Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!!

Sounds like an interesting week.  Funny girl!  Good thing she's current on her immunizations.  :)

Well Hey Y'all, 
Well just to say this week started off good to bad but ended with off okay!! 
Well Monday we had a District P-Day Activity. We went to the park and played Soccer( and I only did a flip 1.), Football, kickball and duck duck goose!! Just to say it was so much fun playing duck duck goose. Never thought I would play that with the Elders! But it was fun!! 
Well in the evening it wasn't as we planned it. Something happened that we had to leave a house as soon as possible. Just to say it was really hard to write in my journal that night. 
Well Tuesday we had District meeting. Sister Goade looked and me and told me that she could see the stress in my eyes and asked if she could hold on to the phone for a bit. 
Well of course I gave it to her. 
District meeting went well. Learned a lot. We did get to know yous. Wow just to say as a district we are super close. 
Well after words we went to see Ms. Hoyt our Recent Convert who had back surgery. After words we went to a another Recent Covert and read a talk with her. It was super amazing! 
One of the members feed us and while we ate dinner we watched The Testaments!! I was telling myself I really wanted to watch that movie. And my wish came true. 

Wednesday we had exchanges! By the way we had Tornado watch all day!! Well it pored down rain!  Also I don't know how but I got a few more bites on my legs. I think the bugs in the south really love me. It is nice that they do but I don't like them making my legs look bad. I went to a Mexican place and got a yummy burrito! It was so good!! Then after words we go ice cream!! 
Thursday came back to my area and ate at Waffle house!! It was the best!!!! Well just to say we saw C_______ our deaf investigator. When it was time to say the prayer Sister Goade pointed at me and I told him no it is sister Goade's turn. He laughed. It was so fun!! 
Then we went to Briana's and I was with Dixie on the floor and you never would believe it! Her daughter Dixie bit me on the bum! I jumped just a little. Then Briana and Sister Goade look at me and ask did she bite you on the bum I said yes then they all started laughing.It was so strange. I couldn't believe it. A 3 year old did that to me. But you know me I just love little kids! They are just fun to me with. 
 Friday we had our Weekly planning session! You know how those things are! Well just to say after words we went out and had dinner with Shandora! It was super fun. We had Captain D's. I got the sea food plate!! It was so good!! 
Well after words we went out to see others with her. Well it came and we saw Ms. Hoyt! Then we saw our amazing neighbors! Just to say my nickname from them is Susie Q. I love it. Just to say they got their tree up! I just can't wait to put up ours. 

Saturday we just tried to see as many people as we could. We had a couple of people drop us! 
 :(
It was sad but we kept moving on. Well we had wonderful lessons. Well just to say I said my 4 prayer in ASL. Sister Goade told me that I used signs that ASL signers use. Just to say I don't know what I even did. But it was super cool!! 

Sunday it was church. We went to Visit Ms. Hoyt again and John, Briana, Dixie, The Elders and Shandora came. It as a little party in the room. Well just to say I was the one on the floor playing with Dixie. It was super fun to keep her entertained while the others where talking. I felt like I was babysitting again but babysitting in the south. I just had a fun time. 

Well just to say Ms. Hoyt also says Hi and Happy Turkey Day!! 

Thought: 
Alma 26:37
 Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen.

I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sure do love y'all!! 
Happy Thanksgiving! 
I am so grateful for that I am on a Mission! Helping others to come closer to Chrsit!! Also I am grateful for my Family and Friends and those I have met in my life so far. I hope Y'all have a wonderful day!

Also just to say Hank Smith is the best!! Love his talk Break up with the World!!!! (Thanks Sister Foster, I love it)!!!
Have the best day of your entire life! 
🎄By the way 32 days till Christmas!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment