Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Awwww!!!

Well this week has been so crazy!! Full of Smiling and Crying!! 

Monday it Rained all day!! We stayed in after we wrote emails till Pepration day was over! Then we went out and did some missionary work like always!! Well the sad thing was we didn't get to see a lot of people because we came to an area and were about to talk to someone and then we smelled someone doing drugs!! So we left! 
Tueday it Rained again!! 
We had a lesson before we went to a meeting!! It as so amazing! He is so prepared!! 
Well we went off to District meeting and had just an amazing one! So it was out last one for the Transfer! After District meeting we took pictures! They are just the best!! Our district really was great!! 
We saw a RC and helped her with the Piano! Super fun!! Also we talked with one of our Investigators who was on date for this week!! 
Wednesday it rained again! Got to l love Georgia Rain! 
We filled out a Baptism Record for our investigaor, and her Program!! It super fun!! 
Well later that night!! An older couple wanted their Christmas Tree up!! I got so excited!! You should have seen me. I was juming up and down! It was just so happy to help!! 
Friday!!! Friday was a Crazy Day!! Of course we had our Mission Leadership Council! That was a very long day! We learned a lot of things of how we can help our mission out!! And make it memoriable! Well after we had our meeting we had Ms. Hoyt's Baptism Inverview!! So exciting! 
Well of course everything went fine!! 
Funny thing we had about 7 missionaries there, 6 members there and Ms. Hoyt! We had a ton of people in her living room waiting for her to give us the good news! 

Saturday was Ms.Hoyt Baptism!! AWWWW!! I can't even believe it!! Well we had to start it a little late because the font was not filled up in time! 
Well we had a pretty good amount of people who came!  President and Sister Cottle came, and our District! And some of the mission staff! 
Well we did a special Musical number for her! She teared up. It was just the best! A lot of people told us that it filled the room with the spirit! 
It was just a fun fun day!! 
Well after words we had our Baptism the Assiants had one! So we stayed for that one as well! 
After words we had a wonderful talk with everyone after words!! Well I was thanking those who came and when I got to President Cottle he wouldn't stop shaking it and then he dragged me with him and Sister Cottle! It was funny! Sister Cottle just laughed about it! 
Then we all discoused with the missionaries of where we where going to eat! Well President Cottle got into it as well and picked a place and told us he will meet us there! So that is what he did. 
He left us with a commintment at dinner! Will you make this up coming Transfer better then this last Transfer. We told him yes. Then he told us Okay I will pay for your dinner! 
Aww I just love President and Sister Cottle! They are just the best!! I will never for get them ever!! 

Well we got home and guess what!!! We had Transfer Calls!! 
So I am staying with Sister Goade in Forsyth! Sad news Sister Foster is leaving! 
I don't want her to leave. Well just to say we had our moment that night. Crying because we have come so close together and one of us is leaving the pack. 
Transfers are so hard and rough on the missionaries here. 
Sister Foster was truly amazing! She has been a big help of helping me know the Area! We had such wonderful times together! I thought it was so cool that we found out that she new my gandpa Foster! I sure do wish her the best of luck!! 
Well Sunday it rained again. We had just a great day! Learning the things we needed to learn! 
Well it is so hard saying good bye to others with your companion! 
Well I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Thought for the week!! 
Isaiah 41:10 
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

I hope y'all have a great week!! Love you!! 
Also Happy Veteran's day!!

Love you!!  Have the best day of your entire life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment