Saturday, April 30, 2016

Remember Him...He has been there before

Hey Y'all, 
Well this week was a very strange week. We had a lot of lessons with less actives. A lot of our investigators weren't home. But that is okay. We will catch them another time. 
Well just to say this transfer has gone by so fast. I can't believe it. I don't know why but this week has been a little hard this week. But there is an amazing poem that I got from one of my companions that says He has been there before. I was reminded a lot this past week of how we haven't had that many lessons or people won't talk to us; he had that happened to him so many times. I am so grateful for my Savior. He truly has helped me out in so many ways. He converts me when I need it. 
I am so grateful for the things I go through. If I never had them I don't know how I would learn from them. 
Well this past week was Sister North's Birthday. So during exercise I came up to her with a paper that had a list of foods that I would make her for breakfast. She laughed and picked French toast with a fruit cup. It was so much fun making it. After a while I did the same thing with her for lunch. She had a pizza. Well I woke up and played the birthday song on our piano and I decorated the place as well.It was so much fun. One of the funny parts was I put 20 candles in a bowl of rice and sang happy Birthday and then she blew out the candles. 
Friday it was super crazy. We planned for week 6. After dinner we had a big rain storm. Just to say we made it in time just before It poured rain down. 
Saturday we had our little cottage meeting at the Creeks. We had breakfast for dinner. It was so good. After we went to a RC house and guess what their cat scratch me on the nose. I have a nice mark on my nose. 
Church was amazing. We had Ward conference. Just to say the Stake President here reminds me of my Stake President. But there where amazing things talked about. President Odiorne talked about how we need to look at the alarms around. Be aware of those around us; who are searching for help. He told us we need to be a good member not the best member. 
One thing I liked was he had us look back 5 years ago. Think of what we where doing then. And then think of you now. How are you doing? It makes me really think of what we really take for granted. He then went on and told us that we are all here together to strengthen each other. That is so cool and so true. We are all here to strengthen each other to come closer to our Father in Heaven. 
I love how we have the opportunity to serve those around us and make those sacrifices to make it work. I know if we do this the lord will provide a way for us. And bless us for our efforts. 
Now is the time to look around us and help those. Satan is doing all he can to make sure we can not feel those spiritual promptings. That is his goal. We got to listen and make sure we don't let him win. 

I sure do love all y'all. And I will let you know next week of how things go on Saturday night. But I know the Lord will put me where I am needed at that time. Wuh Ju! 

Thought for the week: 
John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

I hope y'all have the best day of your entire life. 
😀😀☺😉😸💙🌹🌸💮🏵🌺🌻💐

-- Sister CharLynn McCullochII





up coming this week on the weather 
it sure is going to get hot. 
Just to say the hair will be up. 
Love y'all 

No comments:

Post a Comment