Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Big NEWS...

Hey All Y'all, 
Well things have been crazy! 
So you probably already notice that I changed the style of my email again. But hey it works!
Well I will get to the point you have been waiting for. 
So I am staying in Pooler for another Transfer!!! Woot! Woot! I get to be with Sister North Again!!!
Just to say no one in my District left. It is so cool! 
Well we played an activity on Monday with the zone and just to say I think I might of hurt my knee in the process. 
This week was pretty much like last week. We have been trying to see our investigators much as possible. 
But this up coming transfer is going to be worth it. We are going to find those who are searching.  
Well this week we got to do an exchange on Sunday. So Guess what, I got to go to Statebro for an entire day. left at 8:15 am and got back almost 10 pm.
I had so much fun. Just to say we got some nice rain. Lucky we weren't walking in it. I was so grateful for that. 
The funny part the ward thought they switched sisters over night. 
Back ground story the STL where split up and they had a meeting yesterday; So they split the pooler sisters to help with their companions to have a companion. 
Well this morning I was studying a wonderful book and In Alma 32:21: And now as I said concerning faith—faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true. 
I learned that you don't need perfect knowledge to have faith. How cool is that. Way Cool! 
Also this week we helped someone move from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor. Just to say we thought we where packing up boxes for them. We thought wrong. So we only showed up in our missionary clothes and guess what after we where done I thought I was going to melt. I was so sticky and felt really gross. But the good thing was we had a missionary meeting so I didn't care about what they thought I looked like at that point. 

I sure do love all Y'all. Also I sure can't wait to talk with my family on Sunday. It is going to be the best! 
I hope y'all have the best day of your entire life. 
Thought: 
Isaiah 49: 16 
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
Doctrine and Covenants 4:3
 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;
Have a wonderful week. Love Y'all. If any of y'all have any questions just ask me! :)
Also I was told that I am the oldest Sister in the mission. So wired and strange at the same time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment