Monday, May 23, 2016

It will all work out! Charlie- May 23, 2016

Hey all Y'all, 
Well how is everyone?
Things are going great. 
Well I forgot to put this in my email but last week while I was emailing y'all this strange guy who was sitting next to me. He gave us his number and wanted to learn more about the church. Said he had been taught before. Well later he was looking at my screen and reading my emails. Later that night we asked the elders if they had his progress record and guess what? They said he was dropped because he had a crush on the past sisters. Sister North then told me he probably had a crush on me. I didn't like that. That night we found a cream lizard in our house. We caught it and put it outside. 
Well later on that day we washed the car and waxed it for Zone Conference. While we waxed it some nice ants wanted to hang out on my shoes then my feet. So I have some nice bite marks on my feet. We then went to see a Less active after p-day and they where dancing in the kitchen singing away. quote from her " Why don't you go sit on a stove to melt your cold cold heart."  It was so funny. Sister North and I just started laughing. 
This week we saw a lot of less actives. Which was okay. It was a lot of fun. Getting to know them a lot more. A good part was when it poured down rain we were able to get in a couple of homes. They didn't want us to get all wet. 
Well you will never believe it but I got to wash a dog in a skirt. I was so much fun. One of the less actives we see she is an animal lover and she was in pain and she told us that her dog needed a bath. I just said," we can give her a bath." She told us " Really?" So we did it. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed it. 
Then Friday we had our amazing Zone Conference. I just loved it. There were many things said that I am really going to apply.  Also I got to see Elder and Sister Finlinson. Forysth might become a branch!!!! I am so excited. Can't wait! Well that night we went out with a member and saw a few new move ins. Then after words she took us to applebees. Then we saw an investigator and sat outside and had a good lesson on the book of Mormon. 
Saturday we had our ward activity. We had a lot of German and Polish food. Loved it. Well things went well the rest of the week. 
Well I sure hope y'all have a wonderful week. 
Thought: It will all work out!! 
 Inline image 1
I sure do love y'all. Have the best day of your entire life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment