Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Never Smile at an Alligator- Charlie, April 18, 2016

Hey Y'all, 
Well this week went by too fast. I can't believe it.
Okay so I will start out by saying I love all y'all. You are so amazing. I am grateful to have you in my life. You have helped me out so much. I will never forget the memorize  I have shared with you. 

Monday was pretty cool. Just to say Sister North and I had a little fun. ...She Dyed my hair!! It was so much fun. I loved every Sec. While I was waiting for the time. I watch the District 2. So good. 
Well after words we went to see a few people. It went well. 
Tuesday we had District Meeting and just to say 5 minutes before my district leader asked if I would give a Testimony on the restored gospel. How I knew it was true. I don't know what came out but it went good. After words we saw a few people. It was so amazing. We talked to a few people that we hadn't seen in a while. They were so happy to see us. 
Wednesday we had Interviews with President Cottle! I just loved it. It truly was amazing. He is having us memorize the 42 principles that we teach to Investigators. So when it came to the interviews he picked one. And guess what? He had me do 4.At least I had flash cards and I was working on them really hard. I was really happy about that. Near the end of the day we had our little missionary meeting and then we had our sports night. It was so much fun. They played human tic tac toe. I had a fun time watching. 
Thursday we went out and we walked to areas to try and just to say we picked a bad day because no one was home. So we went back for dinner and then we had Lauren come out with us to see a few people and then we went and a lesson with her. She loved it. So was so happy to come out with us. I enjoyed every sec of it. 
Friday was Weekly Planning. Man just to say this week really flew by. But we went and tried a few people after weekly planning. We also helped a Recent Convert with her lesson on Sunday. It was so much fun. 
Saturday we helped someone do service in her house. Also we had our fun Cottage meeting. After words we taught them about missionary experiences. Knowing we can do small things to help others feel that someone cares about them. 
After that we taught M___ About the Plan of Salvation. She told us that she wants to come to church and check it out sometime. 
Sunday was so wonderful. They talked a lot about Pray for Missionary Experiences. It was cool. The spirit was so strong in the room. You could really feel some excitement in some of the members. After church we went out with  a less active to go teaching. She was amazing at teaching. After a while we went to dinner and before dinner Sister North and I found an Alligator right outside our dinner appointment's house. At  first I thought it was dead and then it moved into the water. It was so cool. 
I sure do love all y'all. Y'all are the best. I hope Y'all have a wonderful week. 
Thought: Ether 12:27
And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

3 Nephi 12:14-16
14 Verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.
15 Behold, do men light a candle and put it under a bushel? Nay, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light to all that are in the house;
 16 Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

I know that all of us can find our weakness and help others come unto Christ and be that light for others to see. I sure do hope all y'all have a wonderful week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment