Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What an amazing week!!! (April 5, 2016)

This is Charlie's email from last week.

Hey Y'all, 
Well just to say this week was so wonderful. Everything is going well. Just to say things are just great here in Pooler Georgia!  So I will tell you why it was a wonderful week. 
Monday was our fun P-Day! Just to say I went to Good Will. And Just to say I like DI Better then Good Will. It was so strange to be in the place with everything the same price or just maybe I just miss the DI. 
Well after our day we went and saw Ms. Margret. We had a fun talk with her. She is amazing. She can't wait for General Conference. She just loves it. We tried a few others but they didn't work out. 
Tuesday was District meeting. It was so amazing. We had wonderful Training that will help us with General Conference . Well after District Meeting we went to lunch and then went to see others. It was a pretty good day. We saw a Sabrina and we had our lesson outside and just to say I hate bugs. And they just love me. After Sabrina's we went over to see Lauren and her cute kids. Yep her kids got to come for Spring Break and I had a lot of fun with her Daughter. So we taught them the Pepper Bowl to go along with baptism. They loved it. It was so much fun to see their faces when they saw the pepper move away from their hand. 
Wednesday we saw a few Less actives. Trying to help those feel welcome and also invite them to watch General Conference. It was a very weird day. Did a lot of knocking on doors so it is going to be great. The cool thing is when I looked at my water bottle and said to my companion that I need some more water. Then we went over to see Penny and see if I could fill it up. Well we got a talking with her and then she told us that we came at the right time. Man it was so cool to hear that. I felt really good inside. 
Thursday we saw some more less actives. And finding to. Also just to say we had just one of those days and not a lot really happened. But later that night we had dinner with Lauren and her kids and it was so much fun. Taught them Spiritual CPR. They really got the point of the object lesson. My very first one and they do it the right way. 
Friday was Weekly Planning and it went well. Just to say we where in Tornado Watch all day long. Why does this happen to me? But nothing really happened just really hard rain and just to say I wore the wrong shoes for it. Well we saw a few less actives. Taught them the 10 commandments using hand signs. They loved it. Just to say it sure does help me out so much. 
Saturday was GENERAL CONFERENCE!!! Just to say I just loved General Conference. It was just the best. Also General Conference was so powerful. Just to say my questions where answered. I think that is so cool to know that he does that. (Heavenly Father)
Well after Conference on Saturday we went and saw a few people and it was so cool. Just to say A____ and her family really want to come and visit the church. They really love it when we come. They said we always come at the right time. I just love it when that happens. 
Sunday was a wonderful General Conference session. Just to say when Elder Christofferson talked about fathers I just lost it. Lauren was sitting next to me and handed me a tissue. Just to say both of us were just crying. The real cool thing was I could really feel my dad right next to me rubbing my back like he has in the past. It was just wonderful to know that I will see him again soon. And I know he sure does do his father responsibilities even with us. Just helping us out spiritually. I sure do love him for that. Well just to say I was so sad to see conference go. But I sure can't wait for 6 more months to hear more about it. After conference we went to see the Littles and then Lauren made Sister North and I dinner. It was so good. In the background we could hear Jody watching the Priesthood session of Conference. So it was just wonderful. 

Thought: 
2 Nephi 27:5 
 For behold, the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep. For behold, ye have closed your eyes, and ye have rejected the prophets; and your rulers, and the seers hath he covered because of your iniquity.

Alma 26:12
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

I sure do love y'all. I hope y'all have a wonderful week. Thanks for all y'all do. 
This week sure has been a fun week. I hope all of us will ponder over conference and apply the things into our own lives. Love ya. 
Have the best day of your entire life. :) 

P.S. During the week there was a bunny in our yard. Just to say it got kind of scared when I took the picture. 
Pictures: With Lauren's Kids. Just to say her daughter told her that she that she feels like she knows me but doesn't know from where. That was so touching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment