Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ONE LOVE (Belize AND El Salvador)

So.....

A lot happened this week, but I really only just want to say that I love it here. This place.......was meant for me. I can't imagine my life without the people here, the experiences I have had, or the knowledge that I have gained. The mission is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and I am SO grateful that the Lord knew I needed to come here.

Trust in the Lord. He knows what we need, who we need, and when we need it (them). Sometimes we may question or may doubt, but He has the eternal perspective and knows what will make us reach our potential.

If we allow the Atonement to enter our lives and become personal for each of our problems, doubts, or challenges, THAT is when we will see as He sees. THAT is when we will love as He loves. THAT is when His joy will fill our hearts until they feel as if they will burst at the seams! Being a missionary is the best because I get to feel that love each and every day.

Learn about the Atonement. Pray for understanding and that it will bless your life with more LOVE this week. And share those blessings and that love with all who cross your path. As you do so, it can only multiply.

I love my Savior. I love El Salvador. I love Belize. And I love this gospel and the chance I have as a missionary to share it every day. I know that His Atonement is real and is the only thing that can make us truly happy.

Thanks for your love, prayers, and support. I pray for you all as well!

Love Always,

Hermana McCulloch

No comments:

Post a Comment