Thursday, May 21, 2015

Have the best day of your entire life!

Well Happy Thursday!!!
Just to say the MTC is really fun...  I am learning so much from my teacher. 
The crazy thing is one of my teachers I saw in my last area!!! 
Well I hope things are going well for you. 

The cool thing is I am in a Trio again!!! That is Super funny!!! Sister Walker and Sister Pilimai!!! 
Also I was a senior Companion for a week!!! 
It was super amazing!!! 
Well the weather has been pretty cool!!!! 

Well just to say I love when we get to have Gym time. That means I can run and run. 
they other day I ran 3 miles!!! it felt so good!!! 

Well also one of my member lessons was Sister Kallie McCulloch's teacher.... 
She was super nice and very thoughtful... 

I got to say people who say the mtc is awful are wrong. It is the best experience you can ever get!!! 
 

Well I hope you are enjoying your week!!!!
also the Character of Christ talk by Elder Bednar is the best!!! I learned so much from it!! 

If you haven't watched it yet you should!!! It has a very powerful message. 

The cool thing that my companions and I did is that we got to watch our district teach their lessons with out them even knowing.
we got to use the mirror rooms and see how they did. 
It was a great learning experience for our own selves. And how we can apply it to ourselves. 
Can't wait  for monday!!!  I will be in Georgia and meeting my new companion!!!!

Love YOU!!! 
Well have a wonderful day!! 

Have the best day of your entire life!!!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment