Monday, July 25, 2016

Transfer Calls came in...I'm... Charlie, 25 July 2016

Staying with Sister Walker in Albany!!! I am so excited. It is going to be great!! 
Well just to say this week was pretty fun. Sister Walker and I had one of our investigators who had her interview for her Baptism for this up coming Saturday!! I'm so excited. Can't wait!!! 
Sister Walker and I did some walking around/ saving miles. 
We walked around Leesburg and thought this one house was really close. Just to say It was 1 mile away. A.K.A. we took the long way. But it was worth it. We had a very nice talk. 
After that we got to help the Activity Day Girls make a scripture case. I really enjoyed it. I felt like a little kid again. 
Sister Walker and I went to Blakely again. Just to say we always go see this lady and when ever we do it rains. So funny. Just to say we really got caught in some bad weather. The temperature dropped 20 degrees. Just to say it felt so nice. 
Saturday we had our Ward Pioneer Pinewood Derby!! It was so much fun!! Just to say I did one of the games and there was a cookie on my forehead and one of the members smashed it on my head. And then just laughed. It was so funny. 
After that we had our Transfer Calls. Just to say it was really cool. 
Just to say we had 149 people at church last Sunday. That is a record for Albany in the past months. Woot Woot!! 
Well we went to Cuthburt on Sunday. Saw a few people and came back and saw a sister in the ward. It was so much fun. We sang her some Hymns. 
Just to say I can't believe how fast my mission has gone. Just to say one of the Elders wrote on our white boards how many days I have left and all my personal goals to help me. 
Also excited news.... We are getting a set of new Elders. So Albany will have 6 missionaries!! So cool!! 
Also one of the Elders played the bagpipes for a member in the ward. Just to say the videos are awesome. 
I sure do love y'all. Thanks for all y'all do. Have a wonderful week. 
Also I am so grateful for the Pioneers for all they did. Having the courage to travel so many miles. Thought:  
"Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith."—President Thomas S. Monson
Be of good cheer, for we know the outcome, we know the truth; we know the Savior.”—Sister Mary G. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment