Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Albany, Georgia!!! 5 July 2016

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!! (late) 
You probably figured it out why I am emailing today and not yesterday. Yep all the library's were closed so we couldn't email! I am so grateful for those who fought for our country! They have truly have blessed my life. I will always be grateful for my Grandpa Dibble's Dad and Uncle for all they did in the wars! They truly have helped me out in my own life. 
Last week after email Sister Walker and I went to see someone who could only meet on Mondays during the day. So we went and it went well. She is a Pastor. Funny thing she order a book of Mormon. We think she may preach with it. But hey it was so awesome to see her. After that someone from California wanted us to find a less active in our ward. So we did that. Didn't find her and then we where about to finish our p-day and we found out that we had a dinner with the Bishop which we didn't even know. It was super crazy. He has a dog name Scooby. I thought it was so cool. Just to say we drive up to his house and there are signs that read. KEEP OUT!! 3x a BEWARE OF DOG. and PRIVATE PROPERTY. It was really funny. We called making sure it was the right house. Sister Walker then said . This could only happen at the Bishop's house. We came home after a long Monday and said to each other. "We didn't even have a p-day." So the week felt like a long week. But it really wasn't. 
So Tuesday I got asked to give a training in District meeting.  Well just to say the Elders took so long that I was voted to do it the last district meeting. Which there will be almost the entire Zone will be there. It is so crazy. We saw a few people and we went to the Relief Society Activity. Theme was.. What to do when the lights go out? It was so much fun. I really enjoyed it. We had yummy douche oven food. 
During the rest of the week we tried a lots of people. Working hard to contacting referrals. I have never had so many referrals in my life. But hey it is so much fun meeting new people each week. 
We taught our Investigator Briana and her sister Koolaide the 10 commandments. It was so much fun. I love doing it with the hands. It brings so much joy when others get it.
We had a meeting with our ward mission leader over the phone. That was really fun. We just sat on the floor having our meeting. 
Sunday was wonderful. You really could feel the spirit in the chapel when others bore their testimonies. Just to say we went out all day to a far area. It was so much fun. Sister Walker and I got free peach pie-homemade. Peaches, blueberries and tomatoes!!! 
Later that evening we came home and  we had a little alone time. So I just read quotes I got from my Cousin and I read one of them and it just got to me. I was just in tears and then the Elders called. Which was so random because they weren't the District leader. I just knew that I just needed to talk with someone for that moment. Then our district leader called and told us the plans for the week. Just to say.... He thought Sister Walker and I where sister Training leaders. I just laughed telling Sister Walker. 
So Fouth of July.... So it was lock down at 6. So Sister Walker and I  went to Cher's and played with Clay!!! So much fun. We had pizza and crazy bread. Then we came back home and watch a few church movies.. Also we had a mini firework show in our back window by our neighbors. It was so funny. 
Later that night we get a text from the Assistants reminding us about MLC.. It was so funny. We told them that they are the 2nd ones who have remained us about it and they we aren't Sister Training leaders. We then looked at each other and said maybe we need to be at MLC? then laughed. 
It was a wonderful week. 
I sure hope y'all have a wonderful week!!! 
Also this week we went fishing!! So much fun. We used Crickets as bait... And Yes I crabbed the Crickets with my bare hands. It was so much fun. I am doing things that I don't think I would ever do in my entire life. 
Thought:
" Don't worry about how inexperienced you are or think you are but think about what with the Lord's help you can become." - Henry B. Eyring 
By the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost as our constant companion, we can always retain a remission of our sins. - David A. Bednar 

I sure do love y'all so much. Thanks for all y'all do. Have a wonderful week!!!! Have the best day of y'alls entire week!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment